To help us improve the way we do business and meet our customer’s needs, we have introduced ePODs (electronic proof of delivery) to not only reduce your paperwork but ensure the right goods are delivered to the right customer, at the right time.
- A better branch service: Branch teams can spend more time serving you, our customer, as the changes mean less admin for them.
- Services on demand: The ability to access invoices, credits and ePODs 24/7 via your desktop, tablet or mobile gives you more flexibility and control, as you will be able to check these documents online, anytime you like.
- Easier and quicker administration: View your invoices and associated ePODs all in one place online. And by capturing customer signatures and printed names electronically, the invoice payment process is simplified and faster. Queries should be resolved more quickly.
- Reduction in paperwork: Our online tools, including access to invoices, credits and ePODs, help you manage your admin and make your paperwork…paperless. New delivery paperwork. A4 'shipment notes', with the details of your delivery , will replace charge notes and help to improve order accuracy.
- New delivery paperwork: A4 ‘shipment notes’, with the details of your delivery, will replace charge notes and help to improve order accuracy.