To help us improve the way we do business and meet our customer’s needs, we have introduced
ePODs (electronic proof of delivery) to not only reduce your paperwork but ensure the right goods
are delivered to the right customer, at the right time.
- A better branch service: Branch teams can spend more time serving you, our customer, as
the changes mean less admin for them.
- Services on demand: The ability to access invoices, credits and ePODs 24/7 via your desktop,
tablet or mobile gives you more flexibility and control, as you will be able to check these
documents online, anytime you like.
- Easier and quicker administration: View your invoices and associated ePODs all in one place
online. And by capturing customer signatures and printed names electronically, the invoice
payment process is simplified and faster. Queries should be resolved more quickly.
- Reduction in paperwork: Our online tools, including access to invoices, credits and ePODs,
help you manage your admin and make your paperwork...paperless. New delivery
paperwork. A4 'shipment notes', with the details of your delivery , will replace charge notes
and help to improve order accuracy.
- New delivery paperwork: A4 ‘shipment notes’, with the details of your delivery, will replace
charge notes and help to improve order accuracy