Acetylene, used in conjunction with Oxygen, is the professional engineer's choice for applications such as brazing copper pipes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, and brazing dissimilar metals (such as steel to copper).
- Oxygen and acetylene together produce a flame temperature of approximately 3500°c
- Which is significantly hotter than propane
- Propylene and mapp gas
- The oxy-acetylene flame gives good localised heated with a minimum of wasted heat
- Cylinders are available in two convenient sizes providing a portable and economical product
- Compatible with most standard regulators and trolleys
- Afull range of accessories available