The Pressure Transmitters convert a pressure into a linear electric output signal. At the heart of the transmitter there is a piezo resistive chip enclosed in an oil capsule.
- Pressure sensitive piezo-based cell with strong primary output signal for precise operation
- Compact dimensions
- Vibration, shock and pulsation resistant
- Reduced full scale error over complete temperature range
- Sealed gauge absolute pressure reference for increased accuracy independent of atmospheric pressure variation
- Output signal is 4 to 20 mA
- Calibrated for specific temperature and pressure ranges to fulfill application demands in air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Easy-to-install M12 electrical connection with pre-assembled cable assembly
- Pressure connector 7/16-20 UNF with Schrader valve