An easy to use polyurethane expanding foam for general construction and home improvement applications. Expands up to 30 times its original volume. Quick drying - foam can be cut, sawn, painted or plastered over when fully cured.
- For filling large irregular or awkward gaps where the foam will expand to completely fill the cavity
- Fixing window frames
- Loose tiles and boards
- Insulating between brickwork and cladding
- Around ductwork and through cavities carrying pipes and cables
- Backing in low expanding joints
- Can be used as a backing material in all types of sealant applications