The UT thermostat is a temperature-controlled electric switch with stainless steel (18/8) or copper capillary and sensor. The temperature can be set easily and accurately using the large knob on the front of the thermostat. The temperature must be set to correspond to the required mean temperature.
- The thermostat has a fixed differential
- The temperature must be set in accordance with the required mean temperature
- Electric connections are made by means of cable clamps and terminal screws
- AMP quick connectors may be used in connection with cabinet mounting
- UT is available for wall or panel mounting, and can be used for: cold rooms, beverage coolers, ice cream makers, milk coolers, refrigerated counters, air-conditioning plant, heat recovery systems