Danfoss pressure transmitters help you keep demanding industrial processes under control. Accurate, robust and built for long life, they perform reliably day after day, even in the harshest environments.
- AKS 2050 is a ratiometric pressure transmitter that converts the measured pressure to a linear output signal
- AKS 2050 is for high pressure and with pulse-snubber in the pressure connection
- The min value of the output signal is less than10% of the actual supply voltage
- p The max value is more than 90% of the actual supply voltage
- At a supply voltage of 5 V, the output signal is:
- •05 V at min pressure range
- •45 V at max pressure range