KP pressure controls are for use in refrigeration and air conditioning systems to give protection against excessively low suction pressure or excessively high discharge pressure. The controls are also used for starting ans stopping refrigeration compressors and fans on air- cooled condensers. KP pressure controls are available in IP 30 and IP 44 enclosures.
- Kp dual pressure controls are available in versions for regulation of high pressure on both left and right side or regulation of low pressure on left and high pressure on right side (versions with lp signal or lp+hp signals) enclosure rating ip30 or ip44
- Ultra-short bounce time thanks to snap-action function (reduces wear to a minimum and increases reliability)
- Manual trip function (electrical contact function can be tested without the use of tools)
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Compact design
- Fully welded bellows element
- High reliability both electrically and mechanically