AKVH are electric expansion valves designed for refrigerating plants using R744 refrigerant. The AKVH valves are normally controlled by a controller from Danfoss’ range of ADAP-KOOL® controllers.
- For use with co?
- Separate valve
- Separate coil with terminal box or cable
- Spare parts such as upper part
- Orifice and filter
- The individual capacities are indicated with a number forming part of the type designation
- The number represents the size of the orifice of the valve in question a valve with orifice 3 will for example be designated akvh 10-3
- The orifice assembly is replaceable
- The akvh 10 valves cover a capacity range from 04 kw to 11 kw in refrigeration applications and 08 kw to 22 kw in freezing applications