The Honeywell V4073A position valve controls the flow of water in domestic central heating systems where both heating and hot water cylinder circuits are pumped. Used in conjunction with a room thermostat and cylinder thermostat to provide full temperature control of a conventional fully pumped central heating system, the V4073A can be connected up with the Sundial Plan Wiring Centre.
- Spring return action
- Three position operation
- Powerhead replaceable without draining down
- Manual lever for filling/draining down
- Quiet operation
- Minimal power consumption
- Provides electrical output to boiler and/or pump options 22mm/28mm or 3/4"
- 1" connections
- Components can be connected together using the Sundial Plan Wiring Centre which has dedicated terminations and no need for a wiring diagram
- Alternatively wire using Honeywell 10-way Junction Box and Honeywell Sundial Plans Wiring Booklet
- Replacement motor/powerhead/ball and O-ring kit
Web Pack Includes
Position valve only