Saracen Doc M packs are specifically designed to latest recommendations which call for the tap to be positioned more conveniently on the side of the basin closest to the seated user. These packs have a left hand or right hand single tap hole basin specific to that need. To comply with UK Water Regulation 4 (1) (a) and the ‘Interim Agreement’ regarding the prevention of backflow protection arrangements in WCs, this product should be installed with a Double Check Valve. The full notes on the voluntary agreement can be found on the WRAS website.
- Saracen doc-m packs are specifically designed to latest recommendations
- Tap (supplied separately) positioned to the side of the basin closest to the seated user
- Left hand or right hand single tap hole basin
- White or blue grab rail options
- Thermostatic mixing valve not included
- Each pack also include
- Basin strainer waste 11/4"
- Concealed hangers
- Chrome tap hole stopper
- Close coupled raised height wc pan
- Close coupled cistern with 6 litre flush including spatula cistern lever
- Toilet seat only with metal hinges
- Straight grab rail 450mm
- Straight grab rail600mm
- Hinged support grab rail 805mm