Labelled the “go anywhere” boiler, the Vaillant ecoFIT pure 825 is part of Vaillant’s new, exciting and dynamic range of combi boilers. Featuring an automotive grade aluminium heat exchanger, the 825 is designed to last longer, maintain easily and reduce the cost of your heating bills. The compact size and optional rear flue fitting means this boiler is ideal for even the snuggest of installations including kitchen cupboards and small cloakroom spaces, a first for Vaillant. Quiet Mark-approved, the ecoFIT pure 825 is ultra-quiet making it perfect for installations in social spaces and high-traffic areas of your home.
- Option for a top or rear flue for flexible siting
- Compact size
- Ideal for kitchen cupboard installations
- Clear led display enabling visibility in dimly lit areas
- Ease of maintenance with all components replaceable from the boiler front
- Ease of fault diagnostics with recognisable vaillant fault codes
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger designed for long-life
- Ease of maintenance and to reduce to cost of energy bills
- Works with flue lengths of up to 10m
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger to reduce stress and improve life length
- Compatible with vaillant’s intelligent range of controls
- 2 year warranty with extended warranty options available when you register through the Vaillant Advance scheme.