Ultra-quiet operation (Quiet Mark-approved), small footprint and total flexibility of siting (with top and rear flue options) mean that the ecoFIT pure range fits in with your customers’ needs.The automatic purging assistance and high spec, aluminium heat exchanger makes for a lightweight installation.High quality and high efficiency, together with the complete availability of spare parts and the easy accessibility of the unit layout mean the ecoFIT pure is easy to maintain too.
- Compact, cupboard fit solution - small boiler footprint, offering flexibility of siting, including a cupboard-fit
- Clear LED display - offers visibility in dimly lit areas for easier installation and use
- Easy installation and maintenance - accessible layout that allows all components to be replaced from the boiler front
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes - making it easy to diagnose faults
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger- designed to last longer, maintain easily, and reduce energy bills
- High-quality components - offering peace of mind for the lifetime of the product
Web Pack Includes