Vaillant have developed this range through there pioneering extensive research in the social housing market, this product takes the best of the existing Vaillant models sold to the social housing and combines it with the martet of leading future products. Together their perfect partners for registered providers and contractors in the uk market.
- Familiar footprints the ecoTEC sustain range has the same casing range size and flue interface as the current ecoTEC pro, easy to install and maintain for all types of social housing properties Great for retrofit situaions
- widly proven heat-engine with stainless steel heat exchanger designed for long life maintenance, produced to valliants exacting standards, rigorously tested in the market place and highly regarded by customers
- Easy to use for new users with a small interface and display with 4 buttons this, easy to read in dark places such are airing cupboards
- This product provides flexible control options including Vaillants VSMART™, smartphone controlling and 3rd party control offering total flexability, offers energy solutions , able to integrate and future proof with vaillant connectivity offering Ebus communications dialogue between boiler and control saves tenants money on utility bills and ensures the most energy efficient solutions with a vallillant product
- comes with a cpmlete fitting pack to ensure trouble free connections to the boiler vai 15mm and 22mm compression fittings
- The ecoTEC sustain boiler range is compatible with valliants established push-fit flue systems for improved accessablitity ease of installation and brings familiarity to the installer
- no need to fill the trap with water before firing the product as the float seals the outlet All the product of combustion are discharged through the flue not the trap