Designed for thin wall stainless steel pipe, Victaulic's E497 styles stainless steel couplings are available in Sizes from 2 – 12inch (DN50 – DN300) and can accommodate pressures up to 232 psi (1600 kPa, 16 bar)
- Designed exclusively for use on 1.4301/1.4307 (304/304L) or 1.4401/1.4404 (316/316L) stainless steel pipe per EN 10217-7
- Accommodates pressures ranging from full vacuum (29.9 in Hg/760 mm Hg) up to 232 psi/1600 kPa/16 bar
- Working pressure dependent on wall thickness and size of pipe
- Rigid coupling featuring patented Victaulic Installation-Ready™ technology
- Joins EN 10217-7 stainless steel pipe and Victaulic StrengThin™ 100 fittings, valves and accessories
- Does not accommodate expansion, contraction, rotation or angular deflection
- If system flexibility is required, it can be obtained via two (2) E494G Adapter Nipples connected with one (1) Victaulic flexible OGS coupling.